Inscrit le: 14 Avr 2016
"You may have a lot of questions about the art and architecture of Karnataka. There may be queries about the various heritage touring circuits. You might like to understand what went into designing, planning and constructing monuments over a thousand year ago. You may still wish to know how art and architecture progressed during the ancient and medieval times in Karnataka. This book attempts to answer a lot of these questions, for example:
1. What is the name of the first established Village in South India and where is it located?
2. Where did the earliest gold miners live in Karnataka?
3. Which was the first Agrahara established in Karnataka?
4. Which is the first existing temple dedicated to Siva in Karnataka?
5. Which is the first existing temple dedicated to Krishna in Karnataka?
6. What roles did temples have other than being the places of worship?
7. Which is the first temple dedicated to Rama in Karnataka?
8. What was Karnataka referred to as in the Puranic times?
9. Which is the first existing temple dedicated to Shakti in Karnataka?
10. How old is the Kannada language?"
bound: 414 pages
publisher: Notion Press; 1 edition (April 1, 2017)
filesize: 99417 KB